Friday, July 16, 2010

I Love You This Much..

Never should've let you go..
Never found myself at home..
Ever since that day that you walked right out the door..
You were like my beating heart that I, I can't control..
Even though weve grown apart...
My brain cant seem to let you go..
Thinking back to the old times when you kept me up late at night...
We use to mess around, laugh and play, fuss and fight...
I guess its too late, Im dancing this dance alone...
This chapters done, the story goes on...

Baby...........
Can't believe that you are not with me..
Cause you should be my lady...
All I want is to set your heart free...
But if you believe that you belong with him, promise me you wont let anyone hurt you..
Remember, I will always be here for you...
Even if it kills me to see you....in that wedding dress.....

This is for you... Yes YOU...!~

-KevinKyk- ~<3

No comments:

Post a Comment