Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Day 1 Without You ~

Well im just tryna keep my blog updated...
Eventhough i dont really have any idea what to write...
Owh well... here goes...

Today my lil piggy left me... =(
haha!... no la just joking...
My lil piggy, Clarissa left for Korea today..
Lucky gurl... get to go for holidays...
She left at around 7a.m this morning...
I set my alarm to wake up at 5a.m so i could talk to her bfore she left...
From yesterday nite, i think i called and talked to her for around four times dy...
Although she just left.., i kinda miss her dy thou..
She'll be there for five days...
She gets to skip school on Monday...
No fair... LOL...
Today's my first day without her...
and im actually kinda emo...
plus i have tuition later =.=
i pretty much have no mood now... =(
Haha! well i guess thats all for now...
Will keep u guys updated!!

-KevinKyk-

No comments:

Post a Comment