Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Story Of My Life Since I Met You ~

Okay this is how it goes.........

I met you at a concert... You looked really familiar as I could just remember your name somehow.... I thought that maybe we could be friends but we never met again since that concert... With a lil help from god, i saw ur name in facebook n i added you... We had a long talk in facebook with wall-to-wall comments... And as time goes on, we were as close as ever... I called u 1 nite to talk cuz i juz wanted to hear ur voice but awkwardly my credit went out.. and then we continued chattin on msn everyday... 24/7... as time goes by..., things were actually quite alright... . . . and the story continues. . . u knw who you are..... but 1 day... i juz dk why... u didnt really wanna be too close to me...did u? idk y...but im hopin its not the reason that i have in my mind now.... please. . .

Sometimes i lay on my bed thinking of random stuffs wondering about you... did i accidently hurt u or something? . . i m thinkin that i dnt simply go looking for some1 and liking them... first i thought there wasnt any hope left...but thx to my buddies... they really gave me hope... i just need a chance now...from god.. . . . from you . . . . but no matter what... i just wanna let u know that i'll always be there to catch you no matter what, even when ur sad, even when u need support and even when u fall.. . . . i'll always be there. . .

i dont wanna lose you... . . omg . . ur sad now because of a certain reason which i hope is not true... when ur sad, im sad.... i think u knw that i aime, ai, love, sayang, amore, cinta you... but i partly know you dont like me.... so i just need a chance to show you what i am...that im not just a guy which simply goes around hurting gurls... ... the hint is that you like to laugh randomly... and i will never forget the time when you cheered me up by sayin : i think i.love.you... u said it for fun... just to cheer me up and make me laugh...and i really did laugh after that... YOU WERE THE BEST... ~

Inspired by Ben and OWL...

thankyou. . . ~ Kevin ~

No comments:

Post a Comment