Saturday, December 26, 2009

I Don't Get It...

I know many things just happened lately for u...
i know u need time...and thats what i'll give u....
im suppose to understand...aren't i?
but u never seem to understand how i feel....
whenever i IM u...
YOU reply me with ONE word...
only one miserable word....
u were never this speechless before this...
guess how i feel.....??
sad? hurt? broken down..?
sometimes i even hesitate whether i was wrong about you...
I've tried everythn but i juz cant help it...
I LOVE YOU thats a fact....
eventhough u have broken my heart...
the small shattered pieces...they still seem to shine...
and that's where i regain my confidence and trust...
a wall was built not to protect her....
but to seek for a brave person who would risk their life to break that wall...
in that case...i shall break the wall...
just to be with you....
Love is giving someone the power to break ur heart...
but trusting them not to....
thank you, claire...for this inspiration... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment